Do you use an outdated or cheap looking headshot for your business profile on your website and social media. Generally for entrepreneurs, “you” are your brand so why use something that does not portray you in the best light? Read below to see why getting a professional headshot can work wonders for your business bradning.
Why it’s important to create your profile photo?
Wow, what a difference it made to my overall brand positioning and the perception others had of me as a business professional! Suddenly the first impression I was making on prospective clients and business-related connections was far more favourable.
All thanks to Taneane Twele of TT Photography in Mission and Judy Doduk of Judy D Beauty in Abbotsford who have teamed up to provide photography, make-up and even hair services in their Shine Portraits package.
Here’s several places to incorporate your professional headshot:
- Social Media Profiles – Online avatar or images
- Online Profiles – All the details about you
- Social Media Banners – Impressive images
- Your Website – Something like Google
- Email Signature – Tell them who you are
- Marketing Collateral – Something cool here